A scale and a polish for Damira Dental’s website
Established in 2003, Damira Dental Studios are a leading provider of high-quality dental care with 23 practices across the UK. They offer a comprehensive range of treatments both through the NHS and privately. Damira’s main focus is their patients, delivering personalised care to every individual, in a friendly and welcoming environment.
Bolser was appointed as the digital agency to redesign and develop their new website, to align with the business goals of increasing online bookings and call-back enquiries from new and existing patients, as well as streamlining the customer journey - particularly on mobile.
increase in impressions
Google SEO score
increase in site traffic
Design and build a best-in-class, mobile -optimised website that makes it easy for patients to book appointments online.
Damira Dental were looking for a new website that would:
- Align with their refreshed brand framework and digital guidelines
- Improve the customer journey at each stage of the sales funnel - for both new and existing users
- Increase appointment bookings and practice enquiries
- Better utilise the homepage and navigation to showcase services and easily direct a user to their local practice
- Be mobile and search optimised, as well as accessible
- Set cookies for returning users with a preferred local practice
Designed a responsive, engaging and easy to navigate website in a cost efficient way
The Damira Dental team had a limited budget, so they required a cost efficient solution.
The brief was to design a bright and playful fresh new look, incorporating positive imagery. We decided on a pastel colour palette and used engaging images of objects to represent the different treatments, avoiding normal dental cliches. This gave the site a light and contemporary look and feel.
With mobile receiving 80% of site traffic, we designed the user experience mobile-first. One of the challenges was how to show 23 practices all with different treatments and prices. To solve this we developed a new style tabbing system so the pages were easy to navigate and also worked well on mobile. We also added review and meet the team sections to humanise the site and build trust.
The use of Drupal CMS to develop the site was integral to our approach and helped us deliver a cost effective solution. By using a combination of modular and templated layouts, page content could be quickly and easily created for both dental services and practice information at scale.
An easy to navigate website with an optimised customer journey
One of Damira Dental’s key objectives was to optimise the website for search to increase their discoverability and attract new patients to the website. It was also important that users had a clear journey to discover more about the brand and ultimately get in touch.
Following the launch of the new website, search and click through results improved significantly :
- Desktop SEO increased to 100/100
- Mobile SEO increased to 98/100
- 92/100 Google accessibility score
- 315% increase in impressions on Google results pages
- 67% increase in traffic from Google results pages