Mid-weight Digital Designer
At Bolser, we specialise in UI/UX and customer-centric digital design. We have ambitious plans for 2021 and are keen to hear from people with a few years of agency experience under their belt looking for the next step in their career.
We are currently working remotely but the role will be based in our Leeds office when restrictions allow.
As a mid-weight designer you will:
- Produce high-quality designs, creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows and sitemaps.
- Effectively communicate design ideas and user experience to clients and the wider team.
- Execute all visual design stages from initial concept to final handover to developers.
- Help facilitate discovery workshops with the client at the start of each project.
- Initiate brainstorms and the formation of creative solutions.
- Support projects through the full lifecycle, from brief and pitch to usability and build.
- Support senior management with well thought-out pitch winning creative for new business proposals.
- Provide accurate estimates and ensure that projects are delivered on time, within budget and to brief.
- Mentor and develop junior team members.
Our ideal candidate:
- 2/3 years agency experience in digital design.
- Excellent digital design capability, with a passion for UI/UX.
- High proficiency with modern design tools, Figma, Sketch, Adobe CC suite.
- A good understanding of the technical side of digital (HTML/CSS, though no coding is required).
- A self-starter who’s able to manage their time and tasks well whilst supporting the team.
- A strong communicator with the confidence to articulate and convey ideas both internally to the team and externally to our clients.
- A creative thinker with the ability to go beyond what’s expected.
We will offer you:
- A competitive salary.
- 25 days holiday.
- Profit share scheme.
- Bike to Work scheme.
- Pension Scheme.
- A lively, social and collaborative working environment in Leeds City Centre.
- An unrivalled opportunity to work on some of the world’s best-known brands.