Senior Digital Account Manager (Maternity Cover)
We are looking for an experienced Senior Account Manager to cover six months maternity leave, starting as soon as possible. This is a fantastic opportunity to join our talented team, working on website and app solutions for some of the world’s biggest brands. At Bolser, we specialise in design driven innovation and deliver exceptional work for global clients such as Microsoft, Xbox, AIG and Yorkshire Building Society. We are currently working remotely but the role will be based out of our Leeds office when restrictions allow.
As a Senior Account Manager at Bolser you will:
- Report to the Group Account Director.
- Manage integrated digital projects from client brief to finished product, working with designers, developers and testers to deliver high quality solutions.
- Build strong client relationships and be able to grow and develop existing client portfolios.
- Understand, measure and communicate the success of campaigns against defined objectives.
- Scope, cost and invoice projects accurately and profitably.
- Support the senior management team with new business proposals and pitches.
We are looking for:
- 4+ years digital marketing experience in an account management, agency role.
- A keen interest in mobile technology and digital innovation
- A good understanding of the web and app development process, SEO principles and Agile/Scrum methodology would be ideal.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to lead meetings, present new ideas to senior clients and own the client relationship.
- Commercial acumen, with the ability to understand and deliver against the business objectives of both the agency and clients.
- A natural team player who enjoys working in a cross-functional team and developing junior team members.
- Strong organisational and time management skills with excellent attention to detail
- The ability to remain level headed in difficult situations and cool under pressure.
- Enthusiasm, with a desire to develop and exceed expectations.
We will offer you:
- A competitive salary
- 25 days holiday a year (pro rata)
- A lively, social and collaborative working environment in Leeds City Centre (when restrictions allow)
- The chance to do great work for great clients.